A sliding door is the one that can be opened horizontally with the sliding option usually parallel to a wall. Sliding doors can be either mounted on top of a concealed track below or can be hanged from a concealed track above. The sliding doors manufacturers give maximum opening and more space to inside. The sliding doors posses up to 6 movable elements and can be organized as per the individual house requirements. The usage of nylon rollers enables smooth and effortless sliding. The sliding doors are known for their special ability to connect the outside and inside seamlessly. The soundproof features enable maximum acoustic insulation. Multiple locking features ensure maximum safety and security. The upvc sliding doors are known for their smooth sliding, multi-track sliding, water resistance, dust resistance and improved ventilation. The 3 attractive colours are available to suit the customer requirements.
UPVC Sliding doors
Sliding doors: With very simple mechanism sliding doors often seems more attractive than any other type of doors. Nowadays more and more people are preferring sliding doors. Weatherseal uses environment friendly uPVC material to manufacture sliding doors having effortlessly smooth sliding.All the elements can be pushed aside very smoothly giving a lot of space in your house. Designed with simplicity and efficiency Weatherseal sliding doors have no maintenance cost.Weatherseal sliding doors allows natural light and fresh air to enter making inside atmosphere cheerful. The glass walls are comforting to give ambience to any ordinary room. Available in variety of colors and designs to have aesthetically appealing. Weatherseal sliding doors have four point multi-locking system ensuring your safety.
Weatherseal Sliding door comes with different track systems like 2T, 2.5T, 3T etc. Sliding Doors are the perfectly suitable for the locations like Living Area, kitchen, Bed room etc. Weatherseal doors are unique in design and strength. Weatherseal Sliding Door brings your home Beautiful Appearance, Weatherproof, Waterproof. Our Doors come with Multi point locking mechanism which gives you high security system. Weatherseal Sliding doors have Co-extruded gasket which doesn’t allow water in raining Seasons. Weatherseal seal doors are highly strength enriched with GI steel thickness of 2mm Box type reinforced system to resist maximum wind power and to reach maximum heights. Our sliding door systems have the range to hold the glass from 5 mm thickness to 44 mm thickness.
Weatherseal sliding doors have Aerodynamic design to avoid the wind friction and inclined chamber extrusion mechanism for water drainage system to allow rain water outside. Weatherseal doors are designed with high module scientific calculations like wind speed and deviation. Whenever the building is above 15 floors the actual wind speed in Bangalore is 119kmph to bear this wind speed we have designed our doors to bear the wind speed up to 134kmph by using Hurrycane bars.
All sliding doors come with Aluminum track to bear the Sash weight and to give the smoothness in sliding. Every shutter has the nylon roller to avoid the maximum friction and to increase the durability of sliding door. Customer can choose the different designs in sliding door like 2 shutters with mesh, 3 shutters with mesh, and 4 shutters with mesh. Also, Weatherseal sliding door comes with Nylon and stainless steel mesh. All the doors are customized based on the customer requirement, where customer can get combination doors like bottom sliding and top fixed, top sliding and bottom fixed and sliding door combination with casement door etc. Weatherseal sliding door comes with wool pile to clean the tracks automatically to clean the track.
Reasons to choose Weatherseal sliding doors
- Designed specially to match with your interiors
- Made up of environment friendly uPVC material, robust and durable, no maintenance required
- Smooth sliding to open and close the doors effortlessly giving easy access to outside space
- Up to 6m of opening available giving more space to inside
- Up to 6 movable elements, can be arranged in any combination which suits best for your house
- Nylon rollers for smooth and effortless sliding
- Dust proof, water proof and does not allow rain water to enter your living area. Operates smoothly in all weather conditions
- Thick glass for high security and noise reduction and can withstand all wind conditions throughout India
- 3 chambers to have high thermal and acoustic insulation
- >2.5mm profile wall thickness and >2mm sash wall thickness for high strength and effective geometry. G.I reinforcement for extra strength and avoid rattling and whistling sound
- Variety of tracks are available depending on your need. All are cost efficient, maintenance free and available with fly mesh compatibility. All types of tracks are available in multiple size option and provides opening of 50% (2 and 2.5 track) or 66% (3 track) at any point
- Simple and attractive design to suit perfectly with your interior
- With high thermal insulation uPVC doors keep inside cool in summer and warm in winter
- Brings outside in and creates wider opening. Also prevents inside from noise and pollution
- Has four locking points to ensure safety
- Robust and durable material, doorsof high strength and high quality
- Easy to use and aesthetically appealing
- Adds value to your house
- Water drainage slots to allow the water outside which enters inside during rain.
- Co-extruded gasket for waterproofing.
- Boxed reinforcement to enrich the strength.
- Made as per EN12608, EN 12609 standards which stands for structural and weather resistance as per European standards.
- Comes with 4 color variants and with 20 years of warranty.
Types Of Handles
- D-type single access lock with/without key
- D-type multy dual access lock with/without key
- Remini handle
- Golden handle
- Pop-up handle
- Pop-up handle with key
Benefits To Customers
|Sliding window Track & Panel
|2 track, 2 panel
|Best suited for parking area ventilation and where bug mesh not required
|Profile Wall Thickness
|High Quality, Stronger Profile, Effective geometry & Shape
|G.I Reinforcement Thickness
|1.2mm outer frame,2mm sash
|Provides Extra Strength, No Rattling and Whistling Sound
|Maximum Glass Thickness
|High security, Noise Reduction
|Based on the area , static interlocks will be inserted / used to ensure that windows can withstand up to 250kms/hr.
|withstands all wind conditions throughout India
|upto 32-40 db (*under specific conditions)
|Avoids noise from 80% to 95% depending on glass chosen and outside noise
|Does not allow rain water to get into your living space
|More grip and strength to withstand
|Multi – Chambers ensures better Noise / Heat insulation
|rate of transfer of heat through different chambers.
|coextruded wool piles
|To provide better dustproof
|coextruded tpe gaskets
|(bacteria resistant weather strips
|Traffic white (RAL 9016)
|Simple but elegant colour, doesn’t absorb more heat.
|Profiles En-12608/Ensures that the profile is extruded as per the latest standards in the Industry
|En -12211- for wind resistance
|Impact strength and colour change insignificant after 6000 hours exposure. Most companies don’t have this test report
|20 years warranty on profile and 1 year warranty on hardwares
Multipoint Locking System
Brand: Mc Coy Soudal
Golden oak color gives an individual a soothing and at ease feeling. Install it and relax with a sip of tea.
Nut tree color gives your house a tropical environment, rich and warm look. This color has been continuing since ages due to its uniqueness and will keep on doing so to make your house look beautiful.
Black cherry was introduced in the market in 2013. It is a replacement for natural oak, piedmont as well as primrose. It gives a feeling of adventure. Its color resembles to the dark tone of reddish woodgrain.
White windows can be paired with nearly any exterior color selections as well as can be used to create contrast if you choose a dark siding for a winning combination and to create a classic & timeless look. It feels like you have unobstructed views with white interior windows.
Ash-black windows are luxurious and make a fresh modern look. A black & white colour scheme is classic, but a dark monochromatic colour scheme can feel very modern and sleek. They will fit with almost any sort of home, it doesn’t just need to be modern to seem good. Black windows can make a dramatic statement if they contrast together with your other exterior selections.